Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Need a laptop? - SOLD

Selling my 15 inch g4 powerbook. 1.67ghz 1.5gigs of ram with an 80gig HD, wifi, bluetooth, back lit keyboard, CD/DVD reader and writer, and aluminum body. I'll also throw in a compact flash card reader. It's not a new laptop by any means, and the battery doesn't keep a charge very well, but it is still a great laptop for writing papers, surfing the web, e-mails, and the like. At the time this was a top of the line laptop and can easily run some of the slightly older photoshops like cs2.

This computer has never given me any issues at all, but I have since bought a new laptop and no longer have a use for this one. Shoot me an e-mail if interested... and as with anything here the proceeds go to the FMM fund.



foundmoneymiata@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment