Friday, March 25, 2011

Well this is embarrassing....

It's been so long! Work, and studying for the LSAT has been eating me alive.  I wound up with an unexpected alteration in my employment, hope it will be for the best... plus I'm trying to prepare myself to kick the LSAT's butt in June.  We shall see...

Despite the distractions, the FMM is not on hold, quite the contrary.

Where to begin?  How about today! Though I'm still waiting in $700 in found money to roll in via two photo gigs, I figured I'd go ahead and blow it.  I had a great chat with Mike from JSCSpeed and after about 10 minutes of ordering, and bsing, I have a set of 15x8 +25 Enkei 92's on the way! Mike said I was the first to man up and order, which is a bit of a leap seeing as how so few are in the US right now.

I gotta fess up a bit, I chose gold, and for a weird reason.  I have a brassy old lady of a neighbor who drives a pontiac GTA.  I really like her car, almost everything about it, especially the red body on gold mesh wheels. Plus having an STi helped cure my aversion to odd wheel colors.

And so the wheels stay around, I picked up some Drop Engineering lug nuts as well.  I'm psyched.

No comments:

Post a Comment